• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Davis: Brexit 'as complicated as moon landing'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well seeing as a lot of Brexiters believe in conspiracy theory and conspiracy theorists don't believe in the moon landing...I think you can see where I'm going with this
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Actually the Moon landing was not complicated at all, just physics and maths
      And maybe a touch of courage and vision.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        So now we know it's going to cost hundreds of billions, take 10 years, and require the efforts of 400,000 people (and the lives of a few), the people should get to choose again.
        What if they say yes again? Best of five?
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Of course a moon landing is simple by comparison.

Landing on the moon is just rocket science. Your average smartphone has enough computational power to work all that out.

The Brexit negotiations will involve hundreds, possibly thousands, of individual people. Many, orders of magnitude of greater complexity than a moon landing.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Well seeing as a lot of Brexiters believe in conspiracy theory and conspiracy theorists don't believe in the moon landing...I think you can see where I'm going with this
            My thoughts exactly. It's all fake
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              My thoughts exactly. It's all fake
              +1

We just need a film set in Nevada.

Comment

Working...
              X