• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexodus has started

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    It's Ok I resat them and got AAA*B. Was in an inner city comprehensive then. One of the worst in London.

*One of the As doesn't count, it was General Studies.
    I bet its better since you left. Weren't you the only one to get rapped over the knuckles with a ruler.

I am A1A1BC

Further mafs + special. Mafs + special. Physics. Chemistry.

Amizing I got an English "O" level.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      How did we ever survive before EU membership?
      Dunno, but you might want to have a look at the reasons why Britain joined the EU and that might with answering your question...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I bet its better since you left. Weren't you the only one to get rapped over the knuckles with a ruler.
        To be fair most schools in London have got better hence the North-South divide in exam results.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Bye Bye

We don't need nuclear scientists, psychiatrists, lecturers, research scientists, nurses, fruit pickers ...
          Not if everyone is leaving, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            I notice it in my direct surroundings, where many EU financed research companies are based. Mostly top level educated Germans, French,Italian and Dutch nuclear scientists are leaving because of brexit, the increased racism as a result and fear subsidies for their jobs will be culled. I'm sure the brexiteers love to go back to Victorian times and go back to the coal fuelled steam age.

Also I see in some Facebook groups, I am member of, that many EU nationals are packing their bags.
            Just read some of the comments on this article and you see why: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ship-uk-brexit
            Four Europeans from our 20-strong team have already left. The remaining ones keep quiet when we ask them about extensions. We see a steady influx of Asians... when we talk to them they say they want to get ILTR and want to bring their families over. They are willing to work for less than Eastern Europeans. Was that the desired outcome?
            You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
              Four Europeans from our 20-strong team have already left. The remaining ones keep quiet when we ask them about extensions. We see a steady influx of Asians... when we talk to them they say they want to get ILTR and want to bring their families over. They are willing to work for less than Eastern Europeans. Was that the desired outcome?
              Cheap or efficient - pick one.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
              X