• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Admin : please draw the poison from Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admin : please draw the poison from Brexit

Archbishop tells PM to 'draw the poison from Brexit' - BBC News

Please could we have a cross part commission so CUK can move forward on Brexit.

Sadly, it will never happen, as both sides are more interested in tearing lumps out of each other than doing what is best for the UK.

The best for the UK is to drop Brexit and put into jail the instigators - Farage and a bunch of Tory Scum.

After that EU will forgive us

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      The best for the UK is to drop Brexit and put into jail the instigators - Farage and a bunch of Tory Scum.

Quite funny how with Leavers that as soon as the vote went their way all pretty much buggered off. One of the things I find most astounding about Brexiters is the way they don't absolutely loathe Theresa May for stalling Brexit at every single turn.
      It's been an entire year since the EU referendum vote. She spent the first six months doing nothing! She delayed Article 50 as long as she could get away with! She deliberately lobs spanners into the diplomatic process at every opportunity! She even called a bloody election to stall Brexit a bit longer!
      Could someone please explain why Brexiters still adore her? It absolutely baffles me.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Quite funny how with Leavers that as soon as the vote went their way all pretty much buggered off. One of the things I find most astounding about Brexiters is the way they don't absolutely loathe Theresa May for stalling Brexit at every single turn.
        It's been an entire year since the EU referendum vote. She spent the first six months doing nothing! She delayed Article 50 as long as she could get away with! She deliberately lobs spanners into the diplomatic process at every opportunity! She even called a bloody election to stall Brexit a bit longer!
        Could someone please explain why Brexiters still adore her? It absolutely baffles me.
        Because we love it...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          She delayed Article 50 as long as she could get away with!
          Nah, she delayed it until right time when she planned to call for General Election.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Big baby, grow a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              Big baby, grow a pair.
              Brexiters are selling houses to leave the country, and it's me who is the "Big Baby"

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Archbishop tells PM to 'draw the poison from Brexit' - BBC News

Please could we have a cross part commission so CUK can move forward on Brexit.

Sadly, it will never happen, as both sides are more interested in tearing lumps out of each other than doing what is best for the UK.
                Brexit has already cost me dearly and it will continue to do so not to mention the future inconvenience and costs that will fall upon all of us. I feel the same as being robbed therefore, it is ridiculous to expect victims to compromise with their perpetrators.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Brexit has already cost me dearly.
                  You and me both. Having to work part time whilst I go to school for German lessons until my B1 exam. Then need to sit the integration course. I've utterly no desire. Brexiters have cost me tens of thousands of euros so far.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    You and me both. Having to work part time whilst I go to school for German lessons until my B1 exam.
                    Wuss. I'm doing my B2 preparation evenings and Saturdays.

Bleib ruhig, fortsetze die Abrechnung.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X