• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Simple solution to the Brexit problem - stay in Europe AND cancel Freedom of Movement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and before I forget, on 1st April 2020 they will unanimously pass a new directive to force the clearing of Euro based derivatives in the EU so generating a 100,000 new jobs and a much needed increase in tax revenue to fund public sector jobs for EU citizens returning from the UK.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      to fund public sector jobs for dodgy EU citizens returning from the UK.
      hooray

Comment

Osborne on the Andrew Marr show said, having talked to EU colleagues, that he expected the EU to make an offer to enter the EEA, and that he expects the UK to be there for many years.

I think it is clear, the negotiations will be primarily about the bill and when they've ground the UK down will give them just a few months or weeks even to decide on EEA membership complete with FOM, hefty budget contributions and subject to European court of justice or risk being thrown out completely.

What does a middling European power with very little indigenous manufacturing industry and a reliance on debt to prop up its standard of living really expect? What happened to our educational standards that 52% of the population can't see this reality?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

...and then finally they will erect a huge billboard in Brussels that states:

EU 10 UK 0

Or simply:

Royaume-Uni Nil Points

Comment

Working...
          X