• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The best Brexit you can get...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    See you later, bye!

Given that brexit was polling 30-40% consistently for a year, HE SHOULD OF HAD A RUDIMENTARY PLAN.
    If there was no plan why did people vote? What does it tell us about the 52%-ers?
    You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

The best Brexit you can get...

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
      If there was no plan why did people vote? What does it tell us about the 52%-ers?
      More of the same tulip

Vs

Hope
      Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 11 June 2017, 20:08.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

That they prefer to check the facts and think things out for themselves rather than rely on what biased politicians spout?
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

If there was no plan why did people vote?
          To give a slap to an entitled Oxbridge educated Etonian perhaps?

What does it tell us about the 52%-ers?
          They knew the government was full of tulipe so gambled to see what they would come up with.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            That they prefer to check the facts and think things out for themselves rather than rely on what biased politicians spout?
            I checked facts and found out things myself.

In fact during the campaign I got increasingly cross with both side due to the tulipe they were coming out with.

Comment

What we should do is nuke Brussels. What's the point of having nukes and not using them?
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                See you later, bye!

Given that brexit was polling 30-40% consistently for a year, HE SHOULD OF HAD A RUDIMENTARY PLAN.
                He should HAVE had a plan.

No such verb as 'to of'.

With North Korea about to nuke the US and Syria being bombed to sh!t you should be happy, the worst happening between the EU and UK is some strongly worded emails.

Comment

What we should do is nuke Brussels. What's the point of having nukes and not using them?
                  The Belgians are harmless. They managed without an official government for over a year.

Comment

They only work with prior approval from USA.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      They only work with prior approval from USA.
                      And you think Trump would object?

Comment

Working...
                      X