• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit Preppers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit Preppers

Yeah I know, but it's like actually a thing now.

Well you just can't get the juice you know! Blummin' new EU regulations, and Brexit preppers, not a decent vape juice to be had anywhere.

Brexit. Part Godzilla, part tooth-fairy from what I can make out. Cheeky beggar's have had my juice anyway.

And what's rhis 'releavers' business? Sounds their like relieving themselves yeah? Taking the proverbial is it? I dunno World has always been mad but this is all a bit...

Originally posted by glebe digital View Post

Well you just can't get the juice you know! Blummin' new EU regulations, and Brexit preppers, not a decent vape juice to be had anywhere.

Brexit. Part Godzilla, part tooth-fairy from what I can make out. Cheeky beggar's have had my juice anyway.

And what's rhis 'releavers' business? Sounds their like relieving themselves yeah? Taking the proverbial is it? I dunno World has always been mad but this is all a bit...
    Who dug this one up? Well done for finding your password.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It's to do with retailers not being able to get TPD compliant liquids from wholesalers cause manufacturers took too long getting ready for the regs. They've only had 18 months. Wholesale supplies are starting to arrive this week, so you'll be fine.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Looks like someones been on the 'pop' since early evening and is suitably refreshed
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          It's to do with retailers not being able to get TPD compliant liquids from wholesalers cause manufacturers took too long getting ready for the regs. They've only had 18 months. Wholesale supplies are starting to arrive this week, so you'll be fine.
          But there's only one liquid remotely bearable. Had to buy a pack of tobacco, they're all green & have revolting images all over them!

Hey that makes me a brexualty!

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Well that's a given Paddy but it's not a desirable form of nicotine intake for me. OMG all these emergency replacement fluids suck!

Comment

Working...
              X