• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff (part 2)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    I assume this is why you and your Remnant mates were sent to Germany.
    I do business locally and in the continent.
    I prefer the continent because rates are higher for the well educated and experienced.

HTH, BIDI.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      You must be some kind of agent, as you're too thick to figure out that the vast majority of the Telegraph and Spectator reading classes voted for Brexit having wrongly convinced quite a few useful idiots that they would be better off
      Those same Telegraph and Spectator reading types will now administer a shafting to the mob who voted for them, hence Mr. rees-Moggs comments. What a jolly jape, eh?

There's a reason why educational standards were kept low for natives in the days of Empire and are kept low now domestically.
      Interesting that you seem to think "the mob" have no minds of their own.

Comment

You must be some kind of agent, .
        I run the data analytics desk for a prominent firm of headhunters

Comment

Originally posted by Forumbore View Post
          I run the data analytics desk for a prominent firm of headhunters
          Hi Dodgy.
          Not for long, post Brexit
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hi Dodgy.
            Not for long, post Brexit
            I will tell him you called

Comment

Latest update on economic data:

Manufacturing declines in November

decline in manufacturing output was "broad-based across the sector", the ONS said. The biggest downward pressure came from the pharmaceutical industry, which saw a 3.6% drop
              Commentators pointed out that the fall in industrial production dealt a blow to the UK's GDP growth prospects in the final three months of the year.
              Here's the data:

http://uk.investing.com/economic-cal...production-732
              Last edited by BlasterBates; 7 December 2016, 11:12.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                If manufacturers can't succeed even with a 20% fall in the pound, what's the point?

But hey, when and if we get trade deals with Australia, we can send a few jars of marmalade, some whisky and some tattoo artists over.

I volunteer to do my bit and take our exports to Sydney in my hand luggage.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

If manufacturers can't succeed even with a 20% fall in the pound, what's the point?

But hey, when and if we get trade deals with Australia, we can send a few jars of marmalade, some whisky and some tattoo artists over.

I volunteer to do my bit and F**k off to Sydney in my hand luggage.

Comment

Interesting that you seem to think "the mob" have no minds of their own.
                    The IQ of a mob is the IQ of the dumbest member divided by the number of people in it.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X