• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Becoming a contractor again, some q's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeremiah@RHJAccountants View Post
    You don't need the company UTR to register for PAYE either you can register for VAT & PAYE without company UTR and bank account.
    The Online Government Gateway doesn't make this very clear.

Originally posted by Jeremiah@RHJAccountants View Post
    I do have to ask if you have an accountant because they could do all this for you very easily and means you don't have to worry about it.
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Couple of key comments from this thread alone that might help the OP...... <Quoting lots of people without actually adding any value/>
    I know I can get my accountant to do this but I like to do a few things myself and this is how I ran things previously with him. I just thought in the meantime I'd ask on here and thanks to those who have helped.

Comment

Working...
    X