• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CapitalCity vs InTouch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainham View Post
    Noted. I've added you to speed dial and set a daily reminder in my phone to call you. Get ready!
    ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Clare@InTouch View Post
      Very true. I always advise potential clients that they're welcome to call me every day if they need to. Thankfully only a few take me up on that!

I prefer to bombard you with emails instead
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by captainham View Post
        Noted. I've added you to speed dial and set a daily reminder in my phone to call you. Get ready!
        I'm a bit worried that all my emails get an auto-respond "sorry I'm on my pony" the last few weeks.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I'm a bit worried that all my emails get an auto-respond "sorry I'm on my pony" the last few weeks.
          Mine say "If you're emailing me about that free iPad, **** off"
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Indeed it's a bit of a blurred line because normally people only pay monthly to avoid large single payments... for a contractor that shouldn't be a problem and you'd normally in fact expect a discount for paying up front... or the option to pay your full year at year-end.

The "they have to do the same amount of work" line is probably pretty true but it's not necessarily about buying X hours of work per year. I'm sure all you service providers here have customers who take virtually no time each year and others who are phoning up every week asking a question or two, and you don't differentiate on price based on that
            Of course not, it averages out, rough with smooth. There is a need to be pragmatic and commercial.

Comment

Costs

Hi Claire,

What are the monthly/annual costs for InTouch? I've been using the same accountant for over 4 years and I think they are too expensive. I pay about £150 per month and they don't even have an online portal

Comment

Originally posted by ssamford View Post
                Hi Claire,

What are the monthly/annual costs for InTouch? I've been using the same accountant for over 4 years and I think they are too expensive. I pay about £150 per month and they don't even have an online portal
                £92 plus VAT, with a thank you reward for anyone who refers you to us (it's not an ipad or a pony I'm afraid, contrary to popular rumour). Give us a call or drop us an email for more details
                ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Clare@InTouch View Post
                  £92 plus VAT, with a thank you reward for anyone who refers you to us (it's not an ipad or a pony I'm afraid, contrary to popular rumour). Give us a call or drop us an email for more details
                  Dibs! I'm claiming the referral

To be fair, with the new referral scheme, it only takes a handful of referrals to be able to buy an iPad.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Dibs! I'm claiming the referral

To be fair, with the new referral scheme, it only takes a handful of referrals to be able to buy an iPad.
                    You're such a tart.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      You're such a tart.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X