• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Timesheets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timesheets

So my PAYE is Giant. I am filling my time sheets online but I have a question.

I have set my pay day as being the 6th of each month. So the 6th of Feb is a Thursday. Do I submit my time sheet on Thursday and then amend it on the Friday to include my hours Friday?

Also. Is there anyone else on here with experience with GIANT? I am filling in my time sheet online but how do you get approve from your managers to confirm your house? By email and then faxing it to GIANT?

Sorry. This is my first week of contacting. I have emailed GIANT but I don't think they understood my question

Thanks
    Nick

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

What does your Mum say?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      What does your Mum say?
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

<cough to stifle giggle>

I think I'll move this to Accounting / Legal..

Note to OP: Ignore the replies above - that's what happens when you post in General.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by nick w View Post

I have set my pay day as being the 6th of each month. So the 6th of Feb is a Thursday. Do I submit my time sheet on Thursday and then amend it on the Friday to include my hours Friday?

Also. Is there anyone else on here with experience with GIANT? I am filling in my time sheet online but how do you get approve from your managers to confirm your house? By email and then faxing it to GIANT?

Sorry. This is my first week of contacting. I have emailed GIANT but I don't think they understood my question

Thanks
          Nick

Hi Nick,

I've no experience with Giant's timesheets but if I was you I'd try giving them a call first if no-one here can help in the mean time.

Comment

Thanks Craig. I will at lunch. Cheers

Comment

That's your problem there....
              Blood in your poo

Comment

Thanks
                Nick

Invite them round for tea and scones?
                Blood in your poo

Comment

Working...
                X