• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Multiple Clients vs IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Sure, people that have multiple concurrent clients probably have a whole host of other things in their favor, as a general rule (as I said a couple of times above). I'm not arguing that point at all. But looking at the type of conditional statistics you're alluding to above won't help you understand much for specific cases (correlation != causation), because having multiple concurrent clients is not at the core of what determines status.
    How disgustingly cogent.

Comment

Originally posted by GillsMan View Post
      However, I decided to tell B******s that I had multiple clients, was a proper business and had an employee that they could use occasionally within the same daily rate payment. They loved this and I was able to use her during my holiday, so I billed almost my normal amount despite having a couple of weeks off.
      Funnily enough, that's who my first gig is with (in Glasgow, though).

Comment

Working...
      X