• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doing PAYE on my own - Accountant charges extra for RTI

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inniAccounts View Post
    Don't forget HMRC's free tools - good for 9 employees or less and (of course) it's fully RTI compliant.

Grab it from here: HM Revenue & Customs: Download Basic PAYE Tools
    Hrrrmph, no AIX or Solaris version!

Comment

A bright idea!

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Payroll Software - BrightPay UK - RTI, Payslips, PAYE, Free Support was the one I thought of free for up to 3 employees and no adverts.
      We took on this software recently as a "bureau" and so far I have only good things to say about the support they offer. The software seems userfriendly and comprehensive. We looked at others before taking the plunge. But who know what will happen in the next month with RTI. here's hoping for a smooth run.

Comment

We've rolled our own online RTI software (pretty snazzy, fully automated - check it out here). Currently only available to our clients but we're considering breaking it out into a stand alone app - just trying to figure out how many contractors do DIY payroll at the moment...
        Insightful accountancy for contractors | Find us on Facebook | Follow @inniaccounts

Comment

Working...
        X