• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Home Expences

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Expences

Hi

I just want to know how much are you alowed to claim for home expences, ie gas bill, electric bill?

I also need a laptop even though I have bought a pc in November 2012. Can I buy laptop in the same year as the pc?

Thanks

Sigh...

£4 a week.

Why on earth not?

But while you're here...

Do you have an accountant?

Do you understand that you and your money and your company and its money are two entirely separate things?

Have you read any of the first timer guides?

I'm guessing no...

then again a quick scan through your past posts reveals a long history of stupid questions, most of which seem to have been answered. So I think we should treat this as a pathetic attempt at a troll and ignore you.
    Last edited by malvolio; 27 January 2013, 21:20.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Echoing Malvolio's advice

Comment

Use the search facility for "expences" - that should work.
        Blood in your poo

Comment

If you can't spell it, you can't claim it.

HTH BIDI
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
          X