• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract

Hi all, I'm in possible dispute with my employment agency in that I have been asked to attend a training session with the third party but even though they have paid me the UK day rate in the recent past they now want me to attend at the stand-by rate which is not according to the contract I believe they are in breech of the sign contract so I have decided not to attend unless they agree to pay me the contracted rate has any body got any advice?

Originally posted by fenog2 View Post
    Hi all, I'm in possible dispute with my employment agency in that I have been asked to attend a training session with the third party but even though they have paid me the UK day rate in the recent past they now want me to attend at the stand-by rate which is not according to the contract I believe they are in breech of the sign contract so I have decided not to attend unless they agree to pay me the contracted rate has any body got any advice?
    What advice are you looking for?

By the way, I've got some advice about punctuation if you want that instead?
    Last edited by prozak; 27 November 2012, 17:19.

Comment

Read your contract again, very carefully, and point out the bit that you believe they are not honouring and ask them for their response.

We can't help with so little information.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fenog2 View Post
        I have decided not to attend unless they agree to pay me the contracted rate has any body got any advice?
        Sounds fair to me. Tell the client that and see what they say.
        Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Working...
        X