• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommended Limited Company Voluntary Liquidation service companies...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommended Limited Company Voluntary Liquidation service companies...

I'm interested in compiling a list of RECOMMENDED companies which provide Voluntary Liquidation services for closing down contractor Limited Companies, format should be <name/web link>, <rough date of usage>, <cost>, <time to complete>, <physical location of office you used to sign the papers>, <any other comments>.

I'm doing this as I myself am embarking on this and some of the quotes (which are still open ended on their side) are around £5-6k for extracting something as little as circa £100k (net) from the company bank account, which is not really feasible for a very straight forward limited company close down, also it will help other contractors in the future....

So anyone got any recommendations ? I'm interested in ones in the London area where I don't have to travel far to sign !! Thanks for any help.........

Originally posted by sbakoola View Post
    I'm interested in compiling a list of RECOMMENDED companies which provide Voluntary Liquidation services for closing down contractor Limited Companies, format should be <name/web link>, <rough date of usage>, <cost>, <time to complete>, <physical location of office you used to sign the papers>, <any other comments>.

I'm doing this as I myself am embarking on this and some of the quotes (which are still open ended on their side) are around £5-6k for extracting something as little as circa £100k (net) from the company bank account, which is not really feasible for a very straight forward limited company close down, also it will help other contractors in the future....

So anyone got any recommendations ? I'm interested in ones in the London area where I don't have to travel far to sign !! Thanks for any help.........
    maslins posts on here, he's half of MVLOnline and is around £1k as long as you meet the criteria (no assets, only cash in account, stuff like that). Try a search and I'm sure he'll pop up.

Disclaimer: I have no links with, nor is this a recommendation of their services, I'm jus' sayin' what I know

Comment

Speak to Nixon Williams as well, they have a contact that seems cheaper than mainstream.

Try do a search on this as the prices and options have been discussed before but they were still pretty high at the moment.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by captainham View Post
        maslins posts on here, he's half of MVLOnline and is around £1k as long as you meet the criteria (no assets, only cash in account, stuff like that). Try a search and I'm sure he'll pop up.

Disclaimer: I have no links with, nor is this a recommendation of their services, I'm jus' sayin' what I know
        Maslins charge more than that, its 995+VAT+Disbursements.

I spoke to them last week and they were really, really helpful for what it's worth.

Comment

Working...
        X