• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wealth Matters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wealth Matters

Anyone got anything to say about this outfit? They claim to have some link with the PCG.

I'm only asking as I need to get my pension sorted out.

Went to a seminar they hosted recently. Nothing bad to say about them, they seemed professional, genuine and knowledgeable. But as with all professional services, go loaded with all your questions and get as much value as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
      Anyone got anything to say about this outfit? They claim to have some link with the PCG.

I'm only asking as I need to get my pension sorted out.
      They're a PCG Affiliate, that's as far as their linkage goes, although affiliates cam't just turn up and join, there is an approval process. They get good reports from the people that have used their services.
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
      X