• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountant South Wales

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountant South Wales

Hi All

Can anyone recommend an accountant in the South Wales area?

Is there a specific reason that you need to see the guy personally. I live in S.Wales but my accountant is in Wakefield. Email & phone works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
      Is there a specific reason that you need to see the guy personally. I live in S.Wales but my accountant is in Wakefield. Email & phone works fine.
      Technology, eh. I just thought it might be easier if a problem arose that he/she was local. I'm open to alternatives though.

Comment

You wouldn't want to be taking a billable day off work to trampse around to their office would you

Email/phone/fax works for me.

I have never met my accountant, agent, line manager or business account manager and still get invoices paid monthly.

Comment

Accountant in South Wales

SJD Accountancy Southwest cover the South Wales area. We offer a company formation service and a competitive accountancy package.

Please feel free to give me a call on 01242 282901 or email for more information.

Peter Morris
          SJD Accountancy

Comment

And how long have you worked for 1st Option, Rob?

Comment

Working...
            X