• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Treasureguard - anyone use them?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Treasureguard - anyone use them?

Hi there - First post on these forums but I've been lurking for a couple of weeks.

Can anyone tell me anything about Treasureguard, recommendations or criticism?

I currently have my limited company run by Paystream and am looking to change. I'm after a Bristol/Bath based accountants that can give the "personal touch".

I've found one mention of them on the site here , but would like to find a few more people with personal expereince. Or can anone recommend another company in this area - I do want to be able to visit in person to get a feel for anywhere I choose to use, hence the location being important to me.

Thanks in advance...

Mach,

I use Treasureguard. Find them very good, allways pick up the phone, prompt and informative.

Used them for 6 months now with no problems. I was recomended them by several friends who have had no problems either.

Cheers,
    Gerrrrrrrrrraaaaaaardddddddd. Wot a Hit son, what a hit!

Comment

and badly done at that

Comment

Galt,

Are yo usaying Im Spamming? eh?

Comment

If the cap fits.........

Comment

How am i spamming? I'm just answering a question.

It seems that if your not sarcastic on this board your not allowed to post.

Get your facts right mate, im not on the books at Treasureguard just one of their clients who has never had a problem. Im sure others on here may of had problems but i havent.

Sorry if i have offended you by answering a simple question.

Comment

Well, let me see - Mach has one post to his name, you have about a dozen and between you you are bigging up Treasureguard (never heard of them!) - call me cynical but that looks pretty suss to me

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
                Well, let me see - Mach has one post to his name, you have about a dozen and between you you are bigging up Treasureguard (never heard of them!) - call me cynical but that looks pretty suss to me
                First post of mine, yes, but I don't think that you can accuse me of bigging anything up. I asked for criticism or recommendation and I asked for any other alternatives that could be recommended. So, do you have any - offices that I can visit to talk to people in the bristol/bath area rather than do all my business through someone without actually meeting them as is currently the case with my using Paystream?

FWIW, since posting that I've noticed that they're not one of the affiliates of the pcg, and this may swing my decision back to using someone like sjd or 1st, because they are. Unless of course, John Galt, you can recommend someone that will fulfill all my requirements - I eagerly await.

Comment

SJD or Darren - I use the former myself but both are recommended.

Also have you read and understood the sticky thread at the top of this board? Given the numbers quoted, why on earth is using an umbrella a good idea?
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Well I use ContractorUmbrella and I've never had a problem with them - if you would rather go Limited then SJD

Comment

Working...
                    X