• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No To Retro Tax – Campaign Against Section 58 Finance Act 2008

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standing Order set up

Done.

I'm feeling more positive now than for a long time, but I'm aware that we still have a lot of work to do to actually have anything changed.

Thanks to all who are doing this for us

Grip

Comment

Standing Order

Set up.

Many thanks again to the NTRT team for all that you are doing.

Comment

Just had confirmation from my MP they will be a signatory to the letter to Chancellor. Will let Whitehouse know.
        Its an excellent letter NTRT. Thankyou and I should be able to make further donations very soon.

Comment

Standing Order

£100 Standing Order set up starting 1st March.

Thank you to all at NTRT for their sterling efforts.

Comment

Standing Order

Done. Starting 1st March - worth (much more than) every penny guys, Thank you.

Comment

Donation

Another donation wisely invested in the NTRT coffers. I’m currently on the bench – and have been for some time – but am looking for work again, so as soon as I get some I’ll set up regular monthly payment.

MASSIVE thanks again to all at NTRT for your unstinting efforts on our behalf!
              SLB

Comment

Note to SLB:

Yes, your question was off-topic and so I moved it outside to it's own thread.

If anyone wants to talk about the pros and cons of LLP's please do it there.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...pros-cons.html
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Note to SLB:

Yes, your question was off-topic and so I moved it outside to it's own thread.

If anyone wants to talk about the pros and cons of LLP's please do it there.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...pros-cons.html
                  Thanks Cojak.

Comment

Standing Order

Yep - me too - in for 6 months, starting next week. Keep up the good work !

Comment

Just to say

A big thank you to everyone who has recently set up a standing order.

No matter how much it's for, it's hugely appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X