• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No To Retro Tax – Campaign Against Section 58 Finance Act 2008

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTRT Letter

Inspirational stuff. A three pronged attack with the HMRC liars now clearly in the sights. Let's hope this brings some sense to Gauke's survival instincts and the premature end of various careers at HMRC.

Well done NTRT team.

Comment

NTRT update

At the end of my holiday in Portugal and just read latest NTRT update how uplifting, only one word describes

BRILLIANT

at last we are taking them head on.

Once again thanks to all at NTRT

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        BTW If anyone wants to write to the journalist concerned, try [email protected]
        Sent

Comment

I also read the NTRT update - superb!

One thing that made me laugh "long process that can take up to 40 weeks"! That might be a long time for pregnancy, but relative to double taxation it is the blink of an eye.

Remember when in 2006 I said it would be over by 2012 - and got scoffed at as everyone said it would be over years before then. Now I am reckoning on 2015 - minimum.

Comment

Great Update from NTRT

Great update today, many thanks all at NTRT.

http://notoretrotax.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              BTW If anyone wants to write to the journalist concerned, try [email protected]
              Email sent. I think we all should.

Comment

Originally posted by MMSguru View Post
                Great update today, many thanks all at NTRT.

Umm. Am a member but haven't received the email update and it isnt on the NTRT web site ...

Comment

Originally posted by bananarepublic View Post
                  Umm. Am a member but haven't received the email update and it isnt on the NTRT web site ...
                  Have just emailed to you BR. Please PM me if you still don't receive.

Thanks

Santa
                  Last edited by SantaClaus; 6 September 2012, 21:16.
                  'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                  Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Newsletter

Newsletter uploaded to the members page on the website.

...to those who still aren't members, you don't know what you're missing!

Regards

Santa
                    Last edited by SantaClaus; 6 September 2012, 21:37.
                    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
                      Newsletter uploaded to the members page on the website.

...to those who still aren't members, you don't know what you're missing!

Regards

Santa
                      Yes I agree. Its an extremely well written and uplifting letter. Well done NTRT team, it appears to be an excellent strategy that you've developed.

Comment

Working...
                      X