• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrella Comp Fees

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umbrella Comp Fees

Orange Gen seem to be charging 70 notes a month, any ideas what the others charge. Yes I know I can ask them but need it sorting today and websites aren't always telling me. I am edging towards Prosp4

Based on my personal experience, I would advise you not to go anywhere near Prosperity4. A search of the forums will give you similar advice.

Comment

The one I use charges £55 per month and have never given me any problems - Contractorumbrella. Agree with Bill - avoid P4 - never heard a good word about them

Comment

If you're that worried about £20 a month, might I suggest you read Simon's sticky post at the top of this forum...
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
        X