• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Extension - working thru Ltd Company - Agency added terms related to AWR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgarg View Post
    Thanks a lot everyone.
    Everyone?? Bah....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mgarg View Post
      Thanks northernladuk for your thoughts.

I have been reading stuff all through last evening and read PCG's AWR guide as well. My contract with agency is business to businnes contract to provide my services and as per PCG guide I should not be in scope for AWR if contract is B2B.

I have told the same thing to Agency and now they have agreed to remove this condition.

Thanks a lot everyone.
      It's a catch-all clause, so that in the highly unlikely event that you were found to be caught by the AWR legislation, your holiday pay has already been included. If you aren't caught by AWR then the clause is irrelevant.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
      X