• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How does IR35 really work for IT contractors in financial companies?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go guys - have a read through HMR&C's own internal guidance on how to conduct an IR35 review ESM3000 - Table of contents I just hope you haven't got anything on that's too pressing over the next few days
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

are we feeding a troll here?

Denny in disguise

Comment

Originally posted by contractoralan View Post
        are we feeding a troll here?

Denny in disguise
        I miss Denny

Comment

Originally posted by dimazigel View Post
          So contracting is a lottery. For me personally I gonna close my company next year and depart from UK. Don't wanna take this risk
          Ah, FUD (with a healthy dose of misunderstanding). Music to my ears.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by anddrew View Post
            I am wondering how they all make themselves IR35 compliant?
            Get your contract reviewed for IR35 compliance and then take out insurance (eg TLC35) against an IR35 investigation and any extra tax/penalties arising from the investigation going against you.
            Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Working...
            X