• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need a document from accountant proving income (before annual summary - first year)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a document from accountant proving income (before annual summary - first year)

I am 10 months into my business, limited co

I need proof of income document, but don't have time to wait until 31st Jan 2012 (year end) when my accountant will provide me with an annual summary

What kind of document would be best, besides the bank statements of course..Something to reinforce the bank statements

thanks

Ask your accountant to provide a reference letter that shows income to date. Some do it for free, some charge.
    ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Clare@InTouch View Post
      Ask your accountant to provide a reference letter that shows income to date. Some do it for free, some charge.
      thanks thats all I wanted to know..reference letter

Comment

Originally posted by Jeystone View Post
        What kind of document would be best
        The best document would be the one that meets the requirements of the person / organization asking for it.

Why not ask them what they need to see and then see what you can provide to meet their requirements?
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Jeystone View Post
          I am 10 months into my business, limited co

I need proof of income document, but don't have time to wait until 31st Jan 2012 (year end) when my accountant will provide me with an annual summary

What kind of document would be best, besides the bank statements of course..Something to reinforce the bank statements

thanks
          Copy-paste you post into your email client, and in the "to:" field, put your accountant's email address.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X