• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Orange Genie: umbrella won't let me submit invoices.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    Alternatively, "In business" means supplying a known set of skils and/or knowledge to a succession of clients with or without intermediary partners, advertising that your services are for hire, using a recognised trading vehicle for charging for your services, maintaining a corporate identity separate from yourself and exposing yourself to a degree of financial risk either in terms of cost of sales or potential non-payment.

The ECR judgement refers...
    There is no 'alternative' if the Government has implemented legislation and has published guidance alongside it which states irrefutably their intention.
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Have you tried reading your own posts ??
      Whyever would one read one's own posts?

Judging by your reply though, I bet you read your own posts avidly.

Comment

Originally posted by helpFul View Post
        Whyever would one read one's own posts?

Judging by your reply though, I bet you read your own posts avidly.
        Bloody hell. You're back.

So, did the OrangeGenie website let you log on to the OrangeGenie portal to get your OrangeGenie timesheets submitted or did you have to phone OrangeGenie to speak to OrangeGenie staff ?
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
        X