• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NO P11D - What to do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO P11D - What to do?

Each year I have received a P11D from my previous employer. This year it looks highly unlikely that they are going to supply this for the last tax year ie 2010/2011 ( I am no longer employed by them).

Does anyone know how I can obtain one or what I should do to be able to complete my self assessment forms?

PAYE forms: P45, P46, P60, P11D : Directgov - Money, tax and benefits

P11D
    Your employer doesn't have to give you a copy of the P11D. But the law says they must tell you what details they've included on the form - even if you've left the job. It's usually easier for them to give you a copy of the form when they send it to the HMRC
    Failing that you will just have remember as best you can. Seem to recall there are spaces on SA form for noting stuff like estimated values. Unlikely they will query it.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
    X