• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HBOS/Lloyds Banking Group - Hays to Hyphen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBOS/Lloyds Banking Group - Hays to Hyphen

Any HBOS/LBG contractors on here who are supplied by Hays? Any concerns about the forced change of supply to Hyphen? Have received the new contract to sign but am too knackered to plough through it. Anyone else has had a look? We've got two weeks to sign it or you won't get paid after 1st Aug.

Originally posted by BillHicksRIP View Post
    Have received the new contract to sign but am too knackered to plough through it.

If you are unable to review it yourself then you should get one of the professional reviewers to have a look at it for you...
    Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Sorry I can't help you with this. I left HBOS/Lloyds at the beginning of April, but just spoke to a Hays corporate account manager friend of mine. Seems Lloyds have gone down the single supplier route with Ajilon (Hyphen) and the other agencies are trying to pick up some second tier stuff. Will be a blow to Hays who had single supplier status with HBoS for a while before the merger and had hundreds of contractors in there.

Might not be the same for you, but my one and only experience of Ajilon wasn't pleasant
      Every payment was late/wrong, roles were a mess. I went in as a test manager and ended up having to cover the programme manager for deployments at weekends etc. In the end I engineereda termination as there was no notice period.

Good luck with them !!
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Lloyds

I am at Lloyds, via Empiric agemcy and we have heard rumblings of changes to contracts etc - recently we have had to start using 'Peopleclick' to enter our time into.

Around me there are contractors from a number of agencies, with only one Hays who is going through the same change.

Comment

Hyphen - avoid - dishonest

I am currently working through Hyphen. They are a dishonest lot. Cannot even keep contract rate the same after 1 month, try to renegotiate.

I wont work for hyphen ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by en184 View Post
            I am currently working through Hyphen. They are a dishonest lot. Cannot even keep contract rate the same after 1 month, try to renegotiate.

Why don't you be a man and stop crying with your spamming and do the honourable thing and quit.. No? Didn't think so. You just sound like a spoilt child.

There are more than you affected by this so stop your crying.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Look on the bright side. They're cost cutting and hopefully my shares in them will go up.

Win win.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by en184 View Post

Do you have a contract?

Comment

Originally posted by prozak View Post
                  Do you have a contract?
                  Like everyone else at LBG, en184 has received an email offering the choice of taking a 10% cut (starting in 4 weeks time), or 4 weeks notice to terminate the contract.

Obviously, this is a conspiracy between the client and the agency, so he's blaming the agency for it.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Like everyone else at LBG, en184 has received an email offering the choice of taking a 10% cut (starting in 4 weeks time), or 4 weeks notice to terminate the contract.

Obviously, this is a conspiracy between the client and the agency, so he's blaming the agency for it.
                    Ahhh I see. Very different scenario from what it sounded like.

What a nice disgruntled workforce LBG are creating for themselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X