• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone recommend an accountant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone recommend an accountant

I'm currently with JSA account providingsss. Getting really fed up, I think they are all outsourced to India and the service is horrible. I wont be surprised if they try and sell me time shares next time I call up. Anyone recommend an accountant london based that will give you 1-1 service for around £1k/year?

I am sure I will get flamed but do a search. This gets asked so often. Try open advanced search and look for recommend, recommended or accountant in the title.

People just don't bother replying anymore so you will get a better list in the older posts.

p.s. I am with SJD and am very happy with them although I don't think they offer the same 1-1 you are probably after.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

There was quite a good thread going round last week on this - look a bit further down the list of topics in this section and you should come to it.

Comment

I've been using David Colom of DJ Colom & Co for about 16 years now as both Umbrella provider and general accountant.

He has been first class and would have no hesitation in recommending him.

0208 446 1404

Comment

One to one and 1K (even less ) is very very possible and you can speak to real person in the UK, 24/7 standby to answer your questions who is London based and on the top of search engine of Purley accountant. Have a look at freeindex you will see who is the best for you as the feedback from existing customers there.

<admin>I have told you before not to tout for business here. Provide advice only, next time I will ban you. </admin>

Originally posted by yamamma View Post
          I'm currently with JSA account providingsss. Getting really fed up, I think they are all outsourced to India and the service is horrible. I wont be surprised if they try and sell me time shares next time I call up. Anyone recommend an accountant london based that will give you 1-1 service for around £1k/year?
          Last edited by administrator; 22 June 2011, 10:34. Reason: Warning

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya@SC Lee Accountant Ltd View Post
            One to one and 1K (even less ) is very very possible and you can speak to real person in the UK, 24/7 standby to answer your questions who is London based and on the top of search engine of Purley accountant. Have a look at freeindex you will see who is the best for you as the feedback from existing customers there.
            But will they be able to actually construct an understandable sentence in English

Another vote for SJD, they cost more than £1,000 but you get really good service and they answer any and all questions quickly.
            Last edited by JamJarST; 22 June 2011, 07:04.

Comment

Originally posted by yamamma View Post
              Nearly went with JSA myself. Glad I didnt now - got a local accountant recommended by the PCG.
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya@SC Lee Accountant Ltd View Post

<admin>I have told you before not to tout for business here. Provide advice only, next time I will ban you. </admin>
                Tanya - how does this service work?

If I have a question regarding my P11D at say 3am, would you be able to answer it?

Comment

Working...
                X