• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

75% - 80% take home pay - really? help pls!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Ah you mean the ESC16 route that they're about to make utterly useless?
    Well, they were talking about removing the concession then David Cameron said he was on the side of "go-getters" and vowed 23 March's Budget would be the "most pro-growth this country has seen for a generation".

I wonder if we count as "go-getters" ?
    Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
      Well, they were talking about removing the concession then David Cameron said he was on the side of "go-getters" and vowed 23 March's Budget would be the "most pro-growth this country has seen for a generation".

Well go get me a coffee and we will find out, milk no sugar please
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post

No, I think we count as "no-mark, should be PAYE, are really employees dodging their "fair" share of tax, getting paid more than honest permies doing the same job, always whinging about not getting paid for holidays or when they are sick, we'll get them don't you worry", hard working contractors.

Go getters are the people to whom they are going to give £2k so that they can "start the businesses that will employ people". If you pitched it to ITV as a new comedy, they'd say it was too unbelievable.

Pastalista

Comment

Working...
        X