• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Outstanding Contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding Contract

I finished a contract over a year ago now and still haven't had the agency
    countersigned copy of the extension agreement (although they sent me the previous 3).

I have rung many times and spoken to many different people who seem to lie for a living but the agency in question is very unhelpful. What I would like to know is does this have any legal implications on me and if so what can I do about it. Many thanx.

have you been paid ?

Comment

As long as you got paid I wouldn't worry about it. The fact was they sent you the contract and signed or not you performed the work and they did their side - which is the same as signing the contract.

Comment

If you finished a year ago, and presumably got paid for the work, I don't believe you should have an issue with it. In fact, not having a contractual agreement to work should help your IR35 status.

The agency probably just can't be arsed to find out what happened to the paperwork, and given that the contract finished a year ago, I doubt that the same agent is there any more.

Comment

Yep got paid thats the main thing.

Comment

Working...
          X