• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BN66 - Round 2 (Court of Appeal)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leader boards

Originally posted by TAF4 View Post
    How can we fail to be up there on the leader board behind topics with such low scores? I don't geddit!

Can Hector really influence it?
    Anyone can influence the score by voting a low score but they can't alter the number of comments. I urge you to add a comment as that will keep it high on the leader boards and ensure media attention.

The Sunday papers will be all over this.

Comment

Originally posted by Emigre View Post
      One more request. When adding your vote PLEASE make sure that you give the item *****; yes, that's a 5* rating.

The higher the average rating the nearer the top we will appear in the sort by ratings window.

Up to 76 votes now. Its great to see all the comments. By the time you've read them all you start believing it, but then WE always did.

Keep it going. Whether we believe that they will do anything about it or not, or whether this is just something to keep the electorate happy, the more expressions/comments and votes the better.

Please forward the link to every contractor, not just those on the scheme. What gets accepted today could be the precedent for future unfair attacks by HMRC on any other group of innocent people.
      dya reckon getting Mal to comment is a step too far?

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
        If you have accidentally given it less than 5*, you can "remove my rating" and do it again.

However, I have a suspicion that our "friends" at HMRC might be keeping the average down.

you mean retrospectively amend your rating ....... what is good for HMRC is good for me

voted and given 5* ...keep up the good work all

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas View Post
          Anyone can influence the score by voting a low score but they can't alter the number of comments. I urge you to add a comment as that will keep it high on the leader boards and ensure media attention.

The Sunday papers will be all over this.
          It appears to let you add multiple comments.

Comment

It appears to let you add multiple comments.
            If we wanted, we could even use it as an alternative forum!!!

It wouldn't take us long to rack up a few thousand comments.

Comment

Repealing the retrospective elements of S58 while maintaining the prospective elements demonstrates the Government's robust approach to clamping down on tax avoidance whilst safeguarding the the certainty of the tax system, reigning in the civil service and providiing a tax system fair for all. Discuss

Comment

Add more comments

If everyone added a comment per day we'd soon get to the top of the leader board.

Restoring civil liberties — HMG - Your Freedom

Let's make Clegg & Co hang their heads in shame.

Comment

If everyone added a comment per day we'd soon get to the top of the leader board.

Restoring civil liberties — HMG - Your Freedom

Let's make Clegg & Co hang their heads in shame.
                  Comment added. This is just the kind of thorn in the side we want to be. Excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by OnYourBikeGB View Post
                    Comment added. This is just the kind of thorn in the side we want to be. Excellent.
                    Exactly. We could hijack the site. Eventually they might twig and stop people adding multiple comments but we can even get around this by creating new logins. (eg. use names of Tory and LibDem MPs!!!)

If we could force them to change the site policy then even this would attract attention.

Comment

the more of these comments I read on the HMG site the more I am struggling to see how the COA will not find in our favour, its the 7 years issue of doing nothing to me that gives us clout.

Comment

Working...
                      X