• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

JBA IT - Unpaid Invoices

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JBA IT - Unpaid Invoices

I recently completed a contract before Christmas with JBA IT (www.jba-it.co.uk) and was expecting payment for these invoices in January 2010. After numerous phone calls to their office and emails bouncing backwards and forwards, there is still no payments.

They have told me that their factoring company "have not released funds" to pay contractors and that RBS will also not approve anymore funds for them.

As of last Friday (29th January 2010), their email and telephone services ahve also been disconnected. I now have no way of chasing them for this payment and was wondering if anybody else has the same problem and what steps or action I can take next?

Help me please, as this is quite a bit of money they owe and I'm not one for working for FREE! bang:

Oh look

Searchies....

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...?highlight=JBA
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Thanks for this. Will subscribe to this thread. Seems I'm not he only one with this problem!

Comment

Working...
      X