• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice please - accountant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pay around £70 per month with Uptons. No problems at all with them.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      but things change.
      and i am lazy
      LOL can't argue with that
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
        I pay around £70 per month with Uptons. No problems at all with them.
        merci
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I have an extemely simple set up, and have gathered over the years that I am paying double-ish.

I have taken rootsnall suggestion and joined Sunday. They are picking my cheque books and debit cards up by courier this morning, now thats what I call service.

Don't forget to sign the Power of Attorney form as this means they can give you a 95% return rather than the usual 85%.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
            Don't forget to sign the Power of Attorney form as this means they can give you a 95% return rather than the usual 85%.
            thanks roots. It must be my lucky week. Luckiest guy alive.
            I also just found out about a club near where I live. You get a free drink at the door, free crisps and nuts. A free sh@g upstairs, then another drink. A second free sh@g, one last drink then they pay your taxi home.

I havn't been yet but the missus goes twice a week.

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

thanks roots. It must be my lucky week. Luckiest guy alive.
              I also just found out about a club near where I live. You get a free drink at the door, free crisps and nuts. A free sh@g upstairs, then another drink. A second free sh@g, one last drink then they pay your taxi home.

I havn't been yet but the missus goes twice a week.

You are also lucky not to have been flamed - a 0 poster asking the same question would have had 20 posts of flames by now!
              This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Annual return
                Corp tax
                NI schedule

Is there anybody out there who would do it for about half of that ?
                Our fees start as little as £45 per month (including all the above) £65 per month and £95 per month, net of VAT. You can find full details on our website

Comment

Originally posted by Sally BFCA View Post
                  Our fees start as little as £45 per month (including all the above) £65 per month and £95 per month, net of VAT. You can find full details on our website
                  What happened to Phil?
                  This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
                    What happened to Phil?
                    Phil is moving on from BFCA to pursue a consultancy career

Comment

Originally posted by Sally BFCA View Post
                      interested.

any of your guys ever get IR35 investigated ?
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                      X