• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

upton accountants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Numpty View Post
    I get flak for asking stupid questions but even I am amazed at your incompetence.

So you are planning on running a limited company and being an IT contractor and you cannot find the web site address of a business when you know their name and business, and their name and business is their web site address.

Are you for real?

(I am struggling to think of a Google search where they aren't the first response.) (Have you heard of Google?)
    Oh come on, smart fellow, if you google "Upton accountant" in the UK you get:
    <removed> - the right one
    <removed> - another accountant
    <removed> - another one

<admin note>No links please.</admin note>

Who knows which one is better ranked in google, I needed the one who is good at accountancy.

Yesterday was first day I was looking for an accountant (before I used umbrella), so I felt I'd better ask who you, colleagues, recommend, because I want the right one, rather then going for wrong Upton...

True, didn't notice Darren's response in the thread with the link...

Sergii

Comment

Who are you calling a Numpty? Oh, I see.
      LOL
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Us

Hello....best drop me a message today if trying to get hold of the office.....had to close today due to no one being able to get in!! Blasted snow!

Comment

Working...
        X