• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Conduit PM Umbrella...?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conduit PM Umbrella...?

Does anyone know anything about this company?? Just been sold to by a guy there wanting me to change brollies..

Sounds pretty good, anything anyone knows would be a good help!

Never heard of them, and they look expensive. But accorinding to your other post, you're happy with the one you have. Why change?

Then again you seem to be ex-P4 and ex-Crystal as well... Ever thought about doing it properly?
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
      Never heard of them, and they look expensive. But accorinding to your other post, you're happy with the one you have. Why change?

Then again you seem to be ex-P4 and ex-Crystal as well... Ever thought about doing it properly?
      I have moved round a bit lol... I am settled with Crystal, this guy approached me, not sure how he got my details.

I just like the lack of paperwork you get when using a brollie... to be honest im crap at it!

When you say do it properly, I presume you mean Limited??

Comment

aren't they Huntswood recruitment but they pass off the fact they have an Umbrella Company as well so all their temps then pay them a fee to do an umbrella service? In theory don't they then get spanked twice?

Comment

Working...
        X