• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First IT Solutions Ltd - Milton Keynes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could always pay the small amount to CoHo, and get the director's address.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Phone number

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      First It Solutions Ltd
      30 Dickinson Quay, Hemel Hempstead, Hp3 9wq
      01924 256 340

But not Milton Keynes

Also - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/manny-belmar/9/950/645
      The phone number above isn't a Hemel Hempstead code, it's for one in Wakefield....same as ours!

Comment

So, who was the old lady Churchill talked to?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          So, who was the old lady Churchill talked to?
          Could've been Darrens Mum...

Sorry Darrens Mum.

At least I was polite...

Comment

Real PIMP

sounds like this guy is your lowest of the low type of PIMP(agent)

Comment

The thing that caused me to query this company was the 0870 number. I'm never sure what the cost of calling these is going to be so I always do a check. Not finding a website immediately raised concerns. Doing a google for the person brought me to this site.

He might be genuine, he might be a rogue. If he's a rogue he's not doing a good job of it.

While checking for the registration email I looked at other messages I received today. One was from Virginmedia telling me there was something wrong with my registration details. Another scam. If something isn't done to tackle these crooks the internet might die eventually because it will have become so untrustworthy. Perhaps we might start writing letters again and go to shops to buy stuff.

Comment

International "manny" of mystery.

Comment

Manny Belmar

The Manny Belmar assiciated with First IT Solutions <snip> I have seen other complaints about him. He has a LinkedIn profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/ppl/webprofi...nk=vw_pprofile

and there is a new group in LinkedIn that was created due to his non payment:

Companies NOT paying consultants

I suggest making a police complaint. If his name appears in enough complaints they will investigate.
                  Last edited by NotAllThere; 8 April 2010, 06:56. Reason: Removed potentially libellous content, added link to the linkedin group

Comment

Working...
                  X