• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Morality of working through a Composite Umbrella

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
    go there my friend and pay 4% tax
    But keep the money you save to pay Hector's reclaimed tax and penalties - unless, like Auntie Rebecca, you can leave the country at the drop of a hat...
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Looks like that's the first and last we're going to hear of Comrade Miler. A pity, because I was genuinely interested to hear whether or not he arranged his affairs with a social conscience, striving at all times to pay the maximum tax possible.

Comment

In response to the original post

I send my daughter to a private school, have private health insurance and didn't phone the police earlier this week after my wife's car was broken into!

Comment

Originally posted by Flinty
          I send my daughter to a private school, have private health insurance and didn't phone the police earlier this week after my wife's car was broken into!
          Just the sort of socially irresponsible capitalist scum we need on this board. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Working...
          X