• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Building a home office

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For 10k (excluding shipping) you can get a small house, stick it in the garden and work from there.

Comment

Originally posted by krytonsheep View Post
      For 10k (excluding shipping) you can get a small house, stick it in the garden and work from there.
      Actually he is right - I built my home office 5m x 3m in the garden for around this price, though the underfloor heating, lighting, electricity, co-ax and 2 x cat 5 cables from the main house cost another £1500.
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by buddingarchitect View Post
        Hi,

New to this forum. I wish to convert my loft in my home to be used solely as an office.

Can someone tell me if the expense of converting the loft and kitting out with PCs, etc... is something I can pay for using my company account?

Its about £30K to convert the loft and then of course there's the cost of office furniture, computers, servers, etc...

Thanks.
        There are some good sites arround for this question, you could try Shedworking.com ( I think ) and Enterprisenation.com , we also cover it here.

Phil

Comment

Working...
        X