• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dynamic Management Solutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamic Management Solutions

I am a newbie and having just been offered my first contract. I am now in the process of deciding on the ltd comp/brolley/other setup that best suits me. A friend recommended DMS to me. Anyone have any experience of them?

At the moment I am thinking the best option is the Ltd company route (based on what I read here). I will need an accountant and so far I like the look of SJD. Anyone got any other reccomendations???

Go Limited, young man, it will pay dividends later...

Seriously, the choice is Ltd or umbrella and if the latter, stick to the big ones like Parasol. My advice is always use a brolly to get started while you learn the mechanics of freelancing, then get the Ltd. And be sure to read and digest the first timer guides here and at www.pcg.org.uk

I llike SJD, use them myself, but there are others. Have a search through these fora.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
    X