• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Review

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract Review

Hi all,

New contract so i am planning to have it checked (probably by Accountax) for IR 35 safety. Can this be accounted for as a Company expense or is it something that has to be paid out of my pocket?

Regards

|Alan

Originally posted by AlanR View Post
    Hi all,

New contract so i am planning to have it checked (probably by Accountax) for IR 35 safety. Can this be accounted for as a Company expense or is it something that has to be paid out of my pocket?

Regards

|Alan
    expense, your company is merely taking professional advice as to your likely employment status, if you are found inside I think it will have to be part of your 5% allowance though

Comment

Which Provider?

Poppy01 - Many thanks.

Any recommendations as to which Contract Reviewer to use?

PCG website lists Abbey tax, Accountax, SJD plus a couple of others - anybody have good (or bad) things to say about either of these?

Regards

Alan

Comment

Bauer & Cotterell provide an excellent service.

They negotiated changes with the agent on my behalf as part of the fee as well.

They're not the cheapest but you get what you pay for IMHO. I'd rather fork out for a decent review rather than getting a quick glance over from the office junior.

I've used SJD and Accountax in the past as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Bauer & Cotterell provide an excellent service.

They negotiated changes with the agent on my behalf as part of the fee as well.

They're not the cheapest but you get what you pay for IMHO. I'd rather fork out for a decent review rather than getting a quick glance over from the office junior.

I've used SJD and Accountax in the past as well.
          +1 although I haven't even bothered having it reviewed on this gig. I'm IR35 compliant and I'll let fat face try and prove otherwise
          Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
          I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Working...
          X