• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bank details on invoices ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank details on invoices ?

Some of our purchaser prefer to pay by BACS. I do notice that some companies put their bank details on their invoices for this purpose. Is it safe to do this? Can't quite see how knowing sort code, a/c num & name would be sufficient for people to empty one's bank account but on other hand we are urged to destroy withdrawal slips etc.

Cheers for any comments.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

I put my banking details on the reverse of my invoices. Never had a problem with it. After all, your banking details are on any cheque you write also, and I'm not aware this is a major source of fraud.

Go for it!

Comment

Yes put you bank details on there. It's perfectly safe.

For Nigerian banks, also include any pin numbers, passwords, DOB, copy of passport, mothers maiden name, name of favourite pet, and of course your signature.

Comment

Bank Details

Xog....should be no problem with this, our bank details our on all invoices.

Comment

Working...
        X