• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permie trouble

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just go and steal as much as you can carry from the stationary cupboard and eBay it.
    And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
      And 'make it up' in other ways
      WHS

Fill your bag up with company stationery!!!!
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Good thinking! I can feel a good 4 day bout of flu coming on. Ooh and I seem to have lost that company laptop and Blackberry, which I'm sure they've lost the paperwork for!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoJoGabor View Post
          Good thinking! I can feel a good 4 day bout of flu coming on. Ooh and I seem to have lost that company laptop and Blackberry, which I'm sure they've lost the paperwork for!!
          They won't have.

Two mates of mine tried that during the dot com crash at 2 different employers. One company went bust and the other was taken over but made staff redundant. They couldn't be bothered to pay their wages and/or expenses but could phone them up and chase them for their laptops.

Do you know what they threatened them with?

Not giving them references. Unfortunately they forgot they sacked their managers at the same time...............

I think you will be getting that contract soon in another part of the country.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
          X