• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Csa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    You could try a different tactic...and mind your own business?

Just a thought!!
    When my friends ask me for help, it becomes my business. Perhaps you have no friends, so you have difficulty understanding this.
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 15 September 2008, 09:26.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      When my friends ask me for help, it becomes my business. Perhaps you have no friends, so you have difficulty understanding this.
      I would help out anyone on cuk - even thought I hate you all.

HTH

Comment

Oh, the old "I have this friend" thing..

I just have difficulty with the whole "grassing up" way you seem to be going about it.
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

"Grassing up". How the criminal classes keep control.

Nice to see that you've reinforced my opinion of you as stated here: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...england-3.html

Hopefully, your ill-considered rantings will soon be no more.
          Last edited by NotAllThere; 15 September 2008, 09:26.

Comment

Nice to see that you've reinforced my opinion of you as stated here: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...england-3.html

Not something I do, but I guess if that is your way then go for it!
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Couldn't give a monkeys what you think of me. I deserve my opinion, just as you deserve yours. I think I would be entitled now to call you a *****, which you most surely are.

Rantings? It was hardly a rant...

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                .. I deserve my opinion, just as you deserve yours...
                I think you might need to attend some adult literacy classes; maybe then you could achieve a basic level of coherency. "entitled to" is the phrase. What you deserve is another matter.

Comment

I think you might need to attend some adult literacy classes; maybe then you could achieve a basic level of coherency. "entitled to" is the phrase. What you deserve is another matter.
                  Oooh, get her!!!

Comment

<sits back and opens bag of popcorn to enjoy the fun>

Comment

Sorry, I'm partially with DavieJones on this one. By all means advise your friend but you seem to be doing a lot of work on her behalf.

FWIW, my understanding is that the CSA work on salary only. For other income streams such as this, she can apply for a variance. The CSA will then research the fine detail and make an order accordingly.
                      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                      X