• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Having no control over my finances

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    Ever heard the phrase "know thyself"?
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Ever heard the phrase "**** off seriously"
    Could you two keep your bickering to the BN66 thread, please

Either that or start a "Catfight" thread in LR and keep it there...

Comment

Last edited by BrilloPad; 13 September 2008, 17:14. Reason: ......

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Could you two keep your bickering to the BN66 thread, please

Either that or start a "Catfight" thread in LR and keep it there...

Comment

Originally posted by Sisu View Post
          My Management company has full control over my finances
          they tell me how much I can receive and refuse to pay me in dividends only EBTs and salary.
          even though I am the director of the company.

I thought the above style (MSC) were now illegal, and that I had some say in how I governed my finances within a PSC, what can I do.
          Technically, the money that you earned isn't yours. It belongs to your Management Company, and they can do what they see fit (as long as it is legal). What becomes yours is the salary they give you. In this case an EBT. If you don't like it... get out of the scheme.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
          X