• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The only secretary you can shag with a clear conscience!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blacjac View Post
    Not quite (again)..

You can offer the services for money in private, but not public.

Public solicitation for this particular service is illegal I believe, but how the hell would you solicit in private?
    Sorry I meant in private. Punter enquiring in the street is generally kerb crawling .

The in private bit is generally covered by the massage parlour (which can often become an illegal brothel of course).

Comment

Hmmm, maybe there is a plan B as a legal advisor for ladies who offer these services.....

Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by LouC View Post
        So, i'm newly married, and we're relocating, and the missus is going to be out of work for a while, possibly quite a while if everything's functioning *down below*
        I look forward to the "everything was functioning down below and now she's divorcing me and screwing me rotten in the courts".

Regards,
        Sockpuppet

CUKs resident bitter person

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          I look forward to the "everything was functioning down below and now she's divorcing me and screwing me rotten in the courts".

Regards,
          Sockpuppet

CUKs resident bitter person
          I thought that was BrilloPad?
          Still Invoicing

Comment

You can pay her about £450/month tax/NI free and it counts towards her OAP.

Comment

The only secretary you can shag with a clear conscience!

Can I?
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

some of you guys sound like pro's!! been up on charges before?

Comment

Working...
                X