• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Payment protection and life cover

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    Sorry, I can't really help, I'm a lot older and I had a previous disorder that they had to consider. Sorry.
    No worries.

Comment

I should maybe add that those policies I have cease when I'm 60 as I get a company pension then, in 9 years time.
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Hi
        thanks for all replies.

Just to clarify i am not married "single parent", hence no wife to worry about if i die in my inheritance.

I was considering the nationwide "family life insurance plan" by L&G, but this only pays out if i die.

Does the Friends Prov policy need a medical?

years ago i tried taking out a policy with LV i think but they refused to cover as more than 10 years ago i took some anti-depressants for a few months!

Comment

I paid £500 for annual cover which pays out £250/week after the first week off. It's with caunce o'hara.

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
            I paid £500 for annual cover which pays out £250/week after the first week off. It's with caunce o'hara.
            thanks for this. who is the provider of the service, as 'ohara is a broker?

Comment

Working...
            X