• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Operating Outside Ir35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operating Outside Ir35

In a number of recent posts re BN66 etc, it's been stated the safest option might be to operate a Ltd, and ensure your are operating outside IR35.

Aside from getting your contract professionally reviewed (and it being found to be outside), can someone detail the steps that must be taken to ensure this..

What, again? Do you live in a bubble or something? I mean, we havn't heard that question for days...

In brief, working practices and contractual terms have to be aligned to you being an independent supplier and not someone providing services personally. Beyond that the key points are currently Direction and Control, Mutulaity of Obligation and Right of Substitution, all three of which are explained in the PCG's Guide to IR35 at www.pcg.org.uk

Rule 1 around here, as I'm sure you know - don't ask for people to tell you everything you don't know. We don't have enough time.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
      Rule 1 around here, as I'm sure you know - don't ask for people to tell you everything you don't know. We don't have enough time.
      I have enought time. I'm just bone idle.

Comment

Working...
      X