• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wrong rate at contract renewal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds to me that they're just sabre rattling.

Tell them if they believe that you're commiting fraud, they should call the police. Tell them if they believe that you've deliberately misrepresented yourself, they should sue you. I wonder if the agents boss knows he's screwed up? It might be an idea to let them know.

Forget about getting an apology.
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 27 July 2008, 15:33.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Sounds to me that they're just sabre rattling.

Tell them if they believe that you're commiting fraud, they should call the police. Tell them if they believe that you've deliberately misrepresented yourself, they should sue you. I wonder if the agents boss knows he's screwed up? It might be an idea to let them know.

Forget about getting an apology.
      And make sure you put it in writing, along with a copy of the email you received from the agent, and address it to the Managing Director (assuming that the agent is not a sole trader) asking them to do call the police.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
      X