• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ROS has been confirmed as mirrored - anything else to consider?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROS has been confirmed as mirrored - anything else to consider?

I've managed to get my agency to confirm that the ROS clause is indeed mirrored in the upper contract as of course are the general payment, notice period clauses etc. They are actually sending me an extract from the contract.

Is this the main point to be concerned about or are there any other specifics I should get them to confirm?

Originally posted by gadgetman View Post
    I've managed to get my agency to confirm that the ROS clause is indeed mirrored in the upper contract as of course are the general payment, notice period clauses etc. They are actually sending me an extract from the contract.

Is this the main point to be concerned about or are there any other specifics I should get them to confirm?
    Control and non-MOO would also help, although subs is key.

When you get the extract, make sure that the right of substitution actually does rest with your company rather than the agency. What you sometimes find is that upper level contracts are essentially agreements for an agency to provide individuals with no mention of the contractor's company. The 'right of substitution' often just says that the agency will send another temporary worker.
    Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Sorry what does non-MOO mean :-\

Comment

Originally posted by a7awo View Post
        Sorry what does non-MOO mean :-\
        Mutuality of obligation - I suggest you look it up and understand it.

Comment

Working...
        X