• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

P11D submission?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P11D submission?

As a director I believe I need to fill in a P11D even if I have nothing to declare. So I tried submitting a blank one online but it complained I hadn't tick anything to declare. Perhaps I should fill in a paper one and post it...

I have a dispensation in place and I believe AMAP mileage doesn't go onto the P11D.

Any advice appreciated, thanks.

QB.

Danbro Accounting Ltd

Hi QB,

Do you have any personal expenses other than mileage through your company, this is usually the only thing to go onto a P11d, a S198 claim also goes it to state that the expenses are wholly and exclusively necessary and as such not benefits.

If you dont have any of these then you can tick your P35 form that is due 19/5/08 to state that no P11d is due, then you don't have to do one.

Also, if you do want to submit a NIL P11d, you just submit the front P11db page ticking the relevant boxes.

Hope this helps

Comment

Why are there so many things on here recently about submitting P35s and P11ds etc? Ages yet.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Danbro Accounting Ltd

Hi,

I know what you mean, I think from the P35 perspective its so topical with the new questions on the form regarding service companies, its all up in the air, however I went to a seminar and the speaker advised on ticking no for service company if you are outside IR35

Also, a lot of people are eager to get these out of the way, its 6/4/08 already

Thanks
        Last edited by Danbro; 6 April 2008, 11:30.

Comment

Working...
        X